Manage episode 297364608 series 1402157
Ryan Tarver, a serial entrepreneur with a full-time job, joins us to discuss the realities of what it’s like to start a LLC, design a brand, and launch two shops while having a full time job, a toddler, a newborn, and way too many hobbies in the middle of a global pandemic.
- The importance of brand identity
- The case for co-founders
- Tools to stay organized
- Balancing perfectionism vs "just launching"
- What they did when Facebook traffic didn't convert
- bambinobikes.com - Use code UNOFFICIAL15
- 2 A.M. Baby - Use code UNOFFICIAL15
- Out of The Sandbox Turbo Theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- They Ask, You Answer by Marcus Sheridan
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - (To get an unadvertised gift, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?