Manage episode 296906856 series 1419622
This week on the podcast, Blake Buettner, Zach Weiss, and Zach Kazan are once again taking your questions. When you submitted questions for our recent podcast with the Worn & Wound co-founders, we had a bunch left over that we wanted to get to. We cover some pretty big topics here, including how our collecting habits and tastes have changed, and the watches that have most impressed and surprised us over the years, and very recently. We also dig into the much discussed idea of “cost per wear” and how that can justify an expensive purchase and potentially reveal hidden value.
We love to answer your questions on the podcast, so please keep them coming! Never hesitate to message on Instagram or email us at the address below if there’s anything you’d like us to discuss on the air. And be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for video clips of this podcast and others.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Zach K’s wrist check: Tudor Pelagos LHD
- Zach W’s wrist check: Omega Speedmaster 3520
- Blake’s wrist check: Prometheus Ocean Diver
- Grand Central Watch
- Ep. 190 A Conversation with the Worn & Wound Partners
- The Iron Ranger by Red Wing
- Hands-On: The Seiko Prospex SRPF81K1 Tuna
- Hands-On With The IWC ‘Tribute To 3705’ & A Steel 3706
- Introducing the Grand Seiko SLGH005, Featuring the 9SA5 Hi-Beat Movement
- Review: MeisterSinger Bell Hora