Manage episode 307962172 series 3006604
It’s been an amazing year and 59 episodes of The Yoga Pro Podcast. In this final new episode of the year, Pamela Crane expresses her gratitude to her listeners and shares the top ten most listened to podcasts, and what she loved about each of them. Since there are no new episodes until January, this is a great time to check out this list or any of the episodes you may have missed. She also gives a sneak peek into her new offering coming in January.
Pamela helps heart-centered entrepreneurs overcome fears and imposter syndrome to create online content; and provides evidence-based continuing education and mentoring for yoga professionals. She is a former broadcast journalist and film and commercial actress; and has presented nationally and internationally at symposia and conferences for yoga and integrative medicine.
Thank you for being a part of The Yoga Pro Podcast this past year! I’m so grateful for you and excited about next year.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! I’m taking off the month of December so there will be no new episodes. Please check out the top ten episodes from our first season:
- Top ten list (check them out over the next few weeks)
- 10-The Business of Yoga Therapy in Healthcare with Matthew Taylor
- 10-Yoga For Healthy Aging with Dr. Baxter Bell
- 9-How to Strengthen Your Online Presence with Kim Castro
- 8-The Importance of Yoga Philosophy with Dr. Shyam Ranganathan
- 7-Breathwork for Wellbeing with Jackie Rosenheim
- 6-Should You Record Yoga Classes for Studios?
- 5-Yoga for Covid Recovery with Dr. Ingrid Yang
- 4-Meditation and the Application of Yoga with Chase Bossart
- 3-Understanding Yoga Therapy with Marlysa Sullivan
- 2-Therapeutic Yin Yoga with Nyk Danu
- 1-What is Advanced Yoga with Kaya Mindlin
- Please fill out this survey that would really help me decide what type of content and improvements I can make for you for next year. I will send you a FREE I’m a yoga pro sticker! https://lynxshort.com/podcastsurvey
- Link to the website to find past episodes: https://www.podpage.com/the-yoga-pro-podcast/
- Check out my Confidence and Connection on Camera-1 day intensive transformation! It is January 15th and it is a full day of learning and practicing skills to get you comfortable taking your business online. You will uncover your fears & reframe them, learn real skills and techniques that on-camera pros use, understand body language, and learn prep skills. We will also have action steps and feedback as well as some bonuses! Use coupon code EARLYBIRD until November 30th, 2021 for a FREE on one one session and $50 off your registration https://lynxshort.com/confidencetransformation
Connect with Pamela:
Clubhouse and Greenroom: @pamelacrane
Music: The State of Things (The Bouncy Song) by Rena Wren is used with permission.