Manage episode 295179831 series 3038
On this episode of TWiV, Novavax COVID-19 vaccine demonstrates 90% overall efficacy, preventing an antigenically disruptive change during growth of influenza virus vaccine in chicken eggs, and MIS-C is driven by loss of the gut mucosal barrier.
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- ASV Vaccine Town Hall 2:05
- Novavax vaccine efficacy reported (Novavax)
- H3N2 glycosylation in eggs (TWiV 480)
- Preventing antigenically disruptive HA change in eggs (Cell Host Micr)
- MIS-C due to leaky gut (J Clin Invest)
- Letters read on TWiV 769
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Brianne – Pandemics for Babies, Germ Theory for Babies, and Vaccines for Babies Kathy – Playing with Time Vincent – A Top Virologist in China, at Center of a Pandemic Storm, Speaks Out
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org