Manage episode 266509346 series 2364130
Understanding our customers and the emotions that may shape their experiences with our organizations is an important marketing differentiator for healthcare marketing professionals. That is why empathy marketing is an important differentiator that many organizations are turning to. But what is “empathy marketing” specifically and what is the best way to use it? In this episode, hosts Chris Boyer and Reed Smith explain the foundational elements needed to introduce empathy into your marketing efforts. They are joined by Steve Koch of Cast & Hue who shares how his agency partners with healthcare teams to use human centered design to better understand their customers.
Mentions from the Show:
- Alexa, just shut up: We’ve been isolated for months, and now we hate our home assistants
- A Brand's Greatest Currency In a Pandemic: Empathy and Purpose
- How Does Empathetic Marketing Make You Feel?
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Use Empathetic Marketing in Your Social Media Strategy
- Steve Koch on LinkedIn
- Steve Koch on Twitter
Find Us Online: