Manage episode 295060055 series 2360079
First broadcast in May 2010. Faith Forster of Ichthus Christian Fellowship and Sue Meyer who describes herself as an "Atheist freethinking feminist” debate whether the traditional Christian view of keeping sex within marriage is good or bad for men and women.
• For exclusive resources and to support us: USA http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Rest of the World: https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
• For our regular Newsletter https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For more faith debates: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnbelievableJB
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb