Manage episode 288335093 series 2760262
Expecting a baby or have one under a year old? Check out our new course, Right From The Start, which we launched this week! Only a couple days left to sign up BEFORE Sunday March 28! Get support in 9 modules of succinct 15 minute videos covering topics such as sleeping, feeding, bathing, diapering, sib relationships, big feelings, independent play and more! Click here to learn more!
A few of the topics we cover in today's LIVE Q&A:
- Baby resisting diaper and clothing changes
- How to bring kids in on the process of cleaning up etc.
- Why babies and kids resistance is so important
- Kid looking proud for having hurt his little sibling
- Baby refusing bottle of expressed milk
- Problem solving and circling back through play
- Parent feeling stuck in "sibling mode" for their only kid
- How to "fill our kid's cup" to better separate later
- 5yo and 2yo fighting for parent's attention
- Our Freedoms Model
- Our RESIST Approach
- Our Shop - GUIDES + PRINTS!
- Our Resources Page
- Our Coaching page
- Amber Okamura, Upbringing’s Artist
- Mary Schroeder, Upbringing’s Letterer
- Alex Olavarria, our producer, musician, editor + husband/brother in law
Contact us! We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: email@example.com
Follow Upbringing on Instagram: @upbringing.co
Join us to explore topics such as: parenting, motherhood, discipline, resistance, RIE parenting, feminist parenting, toddlers, tantrums, potty training, mindful parenting, conscious parenting, evidence-based parenting, positive parenting, respectful parenting, simplicity parenting and positive discipline.