Manage episode 297282301 series 2760262
A few topics we covered in this Q&A:
- Parent worried about their kid who has lots some of his “spiritedness”
- Implicit vs explicit learning
- When to push and encourage vs accept where kids are at?
- Kids jumping on all the things
- The downside to praising our kids
- 3.5 yo refusing important medicine
- 4.5 yo spirited kid needs sensory box?!
- 4yo hitting and angry with 10mo sib
- 2yo throwing everything at parents
- Kid won’t say please and thank yous
- Intense + social 3.5yo gets upset when peers don’t reciprocate
- 4.5yo makes super loud noises at meal time
- How to support kids in saying “I was wrong”, “I don’t know”, “I need help” and “I’m sorry”
- Bedtime struggles w/ 2.5 + 5.5 yo
- Is it ok to show all emotions in front of kids? Or are there age appropriate emotions?
- Circle backs and apologizing to kids
- Our Freedoms Model
- Our RESIST Approach
- Our Shop - GUIDES + PRINTS!
- Our Resources Page
- Our Coaching page
- Amber Okamura, Upbringing’s Artist
- Mary Schroeder, Upbringing’s Letterer
- Alex Olavarria, our producer, musician, editor + husband/brother in law
Contact us! We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: email@example.com
Follow Upbringing on Instagram: @upbringing.co
Join us to explore topics such as: parenting, motherhood, discipline, resistance, RIE parenting, feminist parenting, toddlers, tantrums, potty training, mindful parenting, conscious parenting, evidence-based parenting, positive parenting, respectful parenting, simplicity parenting and positive discipline.