LIVE Q&A // Kids hurting siblings, hygiene resistance, trouble making friends, parents feeling guilt for constant "slip ups"
Manage episode 289228279 series 2760262
Welcome back to our LIVE Q&A SERIES on the podcast where we use the audio from our weekly Instagram LIVE videos. A few of the topics we cover this episode:
- 8 yo despises and harms 4 yo sibling
- Spirited kid has trouble making friends because they are so extroverted + loud
- Parent struggles with staying the course with respectful parenting when in the world with other families doing things very differently
- Toothbrush resistance and how to innovate with kids
- Confident 10 yo with family saying she needs more “discipline”
- Time outs vs time ins
- Kids don’t say “yes mam” etc.
- Parent feeling like they have constant “slip ups” in parenting
- Our Freedoms Model
- Our RESIST Approach
- Our Shop - GUIDES + PRINTS!
- Our Resources Page
- Our Coaching page
- Amber Okamura, Upbringing’s Artist
- Mary Schroeder, Upbringing’s Letterer
- Alex Olavarria, our producer, musician, editor + husband/brother in law
Contact us! We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Upbringing on Instagram: @upbringing.co
Join us to explore topics such as: parenting, motherhood, discipline, resistance, RIE parenting, feminist parenting, toddlers, tantrums, potty training, mindful parenting, conscious parenting, evidence-based parenting, positive parenting, respectful parenting, simplicity parenting and positive discipline.