LIVE Q&A SERIES // Kids saying “Bad Mommy”, hurting their siblings, bickering, clingy, doing gross stuff, won’t share
Manage episode 282576192 series 2760262
Welcome back to our LIVE Q&A SERIES on the podcast through the rest of the year, using the audio from our weekly Instagram LIVE videos. A few of the topics we cover this episode:
- Kid saying “bad mommy” when parent gets home with no binary talk at home
- Mom not at her best with new baby + 3 kids, how to show up?
- Kids hurting each other and parent can’t get there in time
- Clingy 3.5 yo who wont’ leave parent alone or gets into all the things
- Kid doing “gross” things like burping in sibs’ face, picking nose etc.
- Twin 9yo always bickering and fighting
- 5yo niece says “shut up!” when being babysit
- 5yo melts down when time runs out for game when shoes aren’t on
- 2yo clashes with bestie about sharing
- Sons are RUDE - how to help them become respectful humans?
- What to do when we hear a threat come out and we want to take it back?
- Our Freedoms Model
- Our RESIST Approach
- Our Shop - GUIDES + PRINTS!
- Our Resources Page
- Our Coaching page
- Amber Okamura, Upbringing’s Artist
- Mary Schroeder, Upbringing’s Letterer
- Alex Olavarria, our producer, musician, editor + husband/brother in law
Contact us! We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Upbringing on Instagram: @upbringing.co
Join us to explore topics such as: parenting, motherhood, discipline, resistance, RIE parenting, feminist parenting, toddlers, tantrums, potty training, mindful parenting, conscious parenting, evidence-based parenting, positive parenting, respectful parenting, simplicity parenting and positive discipline.
Disclaimer: Hannah & Kelty are parenting coaches and do not work in a professional therapist’s or MD capacity to diagnose or treat mental health disorders. They cannot advise parents on issues such as drug addiction, eating disorders, self-harm, severe psychiatric disorders, child abuse, assault, etc.