Manage episode 283859935 series 2760262
Welcome back to our LIVE Q&A SERIES on the podcast through the rest of the year, using the audio from our weekly Instagram LIVE videos.
A few of the topics we cover this episode:
- Spirited 4 yo hates circling back - starts spitting
- 17 mo frustrated and has no words to explain
- 5 yo sassing parents all the time
- 6 yo with low emotional intelligence
- Spirited 5 yo hard on little twin sibs
- "Oppositional defiant" kid
- Parent's sib judges her emotion coaching
- How to self reg to support kids
- When we can't be patient with kids
- Overwhelm w/ 4 kids + how to self-protect
- How to apologize to your kid?
- How to catch yourself before screaming
- 5 yo urges 3 yo to misbehave
- 5 yo roleplaying in an unhelpful way
- 4 yo steals everything from 17 mo
- 5 yo constantly grabbing 11 mo
- 2.5 yo running from getting dressed
- Parent burnt out from kid resistance
- Our Freedoms Model
- Our RESIST Approach
- Our Shop - GUIDES + PRINTS!
- Our Resources Page
- Our Coaching page
- Amber Okamura, Upbringing’s Artist
- Mary Schroeder, Upbringing’s Letterer
- Alex Olavarria, our producer, musician, editor + husband/brother in law
Contact us! We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: email@example.com
Follow Upbringing on Instagram: @upbringing.co
Join us to explore topics such as: parenting, motherhood, discipline, resistance, RIE parenting, feminist parenting, toddlers, tantrums, potty training, mindful parenting, conscious parenting, evidence-based parenting, positive parenting, respectful parenting, simplicity parenting and positive discipline.
Disclaimer: Hannah & Kelty are parenting coaches and do not work in a professional therapist’s or MD capacity to diagnose or treat mental health disorders. They cannot advise parents on issues such as drug addiction, eating disorders, self-harm, severe psychiatric disorders, child abuse, assault, etc.