Manage episode 290840993 series 2760262
Welcome back to our LIVE Q&A SERIES on the podcast where we use the audio from our weekly Instagram LIVE videos. A few of the topics we cover this episode:
- Alignment as a progressive parent
- Feeling triggered a parent
- Kid won't give up their pacifier habit
- How to build collaboration skills w/ kids
- Problematic caregivers
- Apologizing + circling back
- Parenting differently on your cycle/period
- Preverbal, strong-willed toddler
- 15 mo "temper tantrums", hurting self
- Needs vs Behaviors
- Self-awareness vs Socialization
- Fierce 3 yo resists EVERYTHING, tries to destroy sibling's toys
- Kid flipping out over new haircut
- Circle Back vs Grill Back
- Alternatives to praising our kids
As always, we laugh, we cry, we lean in… join us!
- Our Freedoms Model
- Our RESIST Approach
- Our Shop - GUIDES + PRINTS!
- Our Resources Page
- Our Coaching page
- Amber Okamura, Upbringing’s Artist
- Mary Schroeder, Upbringing’s Letterer
- Alex Olavarria, our producer, musician, editor + husband/brother in law
Contact us! We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: email@example.com
Follow Upbringing on Instagram: @upbringing.co
Join us to explore topics such as: parenting, motherhood, discipline, resistance, RIE parenting, feminist parenting, toddlers, tantrums, potty training, mindful parenting, conscious parenting, evidence-based parenting, positive parenting, respectful parenting, simplicity parenting and positive discipline.