EP 13- 💵 CA$H MONEY💵: 💲The Financial Survival Guide for Millennials💲: How to turn stacks💵 + biz when you don't come from privilege
Manage episode 214463629 series 2317177
You wanna make stacks right? + you think you're gon be rich? Like and make more $$ than mom and dad?
Yep, that's what it says us millennials think...
After crushing a bi-coastal business as a small solo female bis owner..I have a much more realistic grasp on the matter. However, I'm still in the middle and, I'm in this long-haul game with you.
Here's what we will chat on in EP 13 betches:
- Privilege vs Pay -- why the free stuff is just as important and it is what it is, priceless.
- Stop being so entitled and acting like you're owed anything.
- Learn to embrace the ebb and flow of small business finances.
- Just start! - Look up: S Corporation + LLC's versus working off a W9 forever. Why? -- ownership, tax write offs, respect, freedom.
- Pay off your credit card each month (duh) this is so basic.
- Pay your rent on time each month (again, basic).
- Opening an IRA account (mutual funds)
- Opening a SEP IRA account (mutual funds) with
- Hiring a legit CPA or Financial Advisor
- Hiring a lawyer, when necessary//needed
- Why a savings account is legit necessary
- Prepare for your taxes each year, get responsible.
- How I overcame small, shit-talking people on my team + basically -- worked my way forward, with grace and skills. BYE!
- How to learn to embrace the struggle of small business + take the leap of faith --- working in your PJs or undies is the best thing, ever.
Please Subscribe + 5 STAR rate this pod like ASAP, its all free!
Check out Mutual Fund companies you trust for early retirement + also your CPA//Financial Advisor can help you with managing loans and savings. Werd.