Manage episode 217002975 series 2317177
So many of you have asked me how it was even possible to write 6 books in my 20's and at the same time simultaneously build a brand -- almost all on accident + by chance and yes, a TON of hard work!
EP 19 is where it's at! Im here to help, love!
- work on a solid idea
- be original + remember, wabi wabi
- don't copycat + respect those who have worked hard to get to where they are.
- utilize the special talents that only you have + be humbled by them
- what brings you the most joy when working?
- ignore all the haters!
- travel often and wide, enjoy the ride
- trust more, accept more + be open minded
- respect yourself -- keep authentic as possible and keep it real yo
- what do you have to show for your success when the battery dies?
with love always xxx check out all my new books here:
thank you NYC, for my eight best years, now, time to see the world and back to CALI!!
PS in exchange for all the free content I give --- please write a stellar 5 start review on iTunes, amazon for my books and also Spotify! Follow me on Instagram + comment on my pics!! EVERY bit helps!