Manage episode 293376279 series 1053734
You’ve found the perfect wedding dress - congratulations!!!
Today on the Wedding Planning Podcast, we’re doing a thorough review of all the "post-dress shopping" to-do items.
Our conversation covers the dress alterations process in detail, including pricing, money-saving tips, a timeline for when to get started, and alternative options for having your dress altered.
We’re also going to address:
- What's a bustle, do I need one, and how much does it cost? (article on bustling I mentioned in today's show can be found here)
- Pre-wedding weight loss & gain,
- Styling and shape wear options like bras, corsets, and compression garments,
- The importance of COMFORTABLE SHOES,
- Getting your dress home & last minute wrinkle patrol (the handheld steamer I mentioned can be found here)
- And some creative ways to preserve and / or repurpose your gown after the wedding.
I hope you love it, and congratulations on that beautiful dress!
A special thank you to today's show sponsors:
David’s Bridal is your one-stop dress shop! Shop gorgeous dresses at affordable prices, make an in-store or virtual appointment, and view the most current discounts and specials offers when you visit wedpodcast.com/db
Get professional help planning your dream honeymoon for FREE when you email firstname.lastname@example.org . Don't forget to mention the Wedding Planning Podcast for $50 off your booking!
Is your happiness suffering in these insanely stressful times? Connect with your Better Help professional counselor today and save 10% off your first month.