Manage episode 277889426 series 1053734
Dealing with challenging family situations is more or less inevitable at some point throughout the course of planning your wedding. Today we’re going to power through a candid conversation on dealing with your most challenging family issues & relationship dynamics surrounding the wedding, as submitted this week on Instagram.
A quick warning that NONE of the topics or situations we’re reviewing today are easy, HOWEVER they are manageable when we tackle them head-on with confidence, tact, and compassion.
Throughout the course of today's all-new episode, we'll explore common wedding planning issues surrounding ...
- Celebrating the holidays with both families,
- COVID & politics,
- Blended families,
- Estranged family & broken relationships,
- Walking down the aisle,
- And of course, good old RELIGION.
I’m hard at work putting together all new shows for 2021, and I would love to learn a bit more about YOU! To complete a short 30-second listener survey, simply visit www.weddingplanningpodcast.co/survey. I am so grateful for your time & support of the podcast!
Today's show is brought to you by our valued partners:
- Have you heard of Calm, the app designed to help you ease stress and get the best sleep of your life? Listeners enjoy 40% off a Calm premium subscription when you visit www.calm.com/wedding
- Check these guys out at Generation Tux and use promo code "WEDPOD" for 10% off the entire groom’s party AND a free groom's tux w/ 5 paid party members.
- Would you LOVE to take advantage of FREE honeymoon planning services for your all-inclusive, cruise, or exotic honeymoon AND get $50 off when you book? Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!