Plus-Size Wedding Dress Shopping Tips, Alcohol Service Rules, DIY Project Advice & More | WEDDING Q&A
Manage episode 280753153 series 1053734
This week's show is full of NINE of your wonderful wedding planning questions!
We're going to cover:
- Plus-size dress shopping tips,
- Alcohol service rules at your venue,
- Financial stress between your families,
- Wedding timelines,
- Wedding band shopping tips,
- DIY project advice & transportation,
- Creative ways to include Mom in the ceremony,
- Why I would highly recommend renting a vacation property for pre-wedding prep & festivites!
Ever feel like talking about money and the wedding with your families makes you wanna find a cave and hide? You're not alone! Tune in for some easy ways to gracefully change the subject ;)
To participate in future Q&A's, follow @weddingplanningpodcast on Instagram - I can't wait to hear from you!
A special thank you to today's show sponsors:
Would you LOVE to take advantage of FREE honeymoon planning services for your all-inclusive, cruise, or exotic honeymoon AND get $50 off when you book? Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Check these guys out at Generation Tux and use promo code "WEDPOD" for 10% off the entire groom’s party AND a free groom's tux w/ 5 paid party members.
Have you heard of Calm, the app designed to help you ease stress and get the best sleep of your life? Listeners enjoy 40% off a Calm premium subscription when you visit www.calm.com/wedding