Manage episode 272717269 series 1053734
You’ve done months (maybe even YEARS) of wedding planning & preparation, and the big day is finally almost here!
Last stop? Rehearsal dinner.
This week we’re reviewing everything you need to know for planning & hosting this extra special night with your family & friends.
We cover everything from the ceremony rehearsal itself to practical tips for hosting your loved ones afterwards.
DETAILED BLOG POST HERE --> www.weddingplanningpodcast.co/rehearsal
Naturally, I have a ton of creative alternatives to taking 50 of your closest friends & family out to eat at a nice restaurant ($$$). Beyond just saving money, we’ll also cover:
- When to start planning (hint - it might be earlier than you think!)
- Personality-packed options for location and food selection
- Tips for keeping the night on pace and organized
- And meaningful touches that will be remembered beyond the wedding day.
This topic is so dear to me - I remember our rehearsal dinner as one of the most special nights of my life. We grilled chicken, steak & veggies with our friends & family on the property where we got married, had all the fave drinks flowing, and a curated list of our favorite songs turned way up. We laughed, talked & celebrated long past sunset, and it was a magical night.
I wish all the same for you!
I hope you'll enjoy these special offers from today's show sponsors:
- Enjoy all the fun & memories of a photo booth for a fraction of the price! Details at Booth by Mail, & save 10% with promo code “WPP".
- Get professional help planning your dream honeymoon for FREE when you email email@example.com . Don't forget to mention the Wedding Planning Podcast for $50 off your booking!
- Connect with your Better Help professional counselor and save 10% off your first month with discount code “WEDDING".