Manage episode 302415415 series 2495340
Raise your hand if you’ve had a difficult conversation in your lifetime? *Raises hand* While we’ve all had conversations that could be particularly difficult, not a lot of us have always done it well (Kayla included).
In this episode, Kayla talks about her experience with challenging discussions within her relationship containers and offers a way to reframe the way you can approach them to be more easeful. While there are so many variables to having these types of conversations, you’ll learn how to not let them get past the point of no return and expand your idea of what healthy dialogue can look like.
We also talk about:
- Why having difficult conversations is unnatural
- The #1 question to ask yourself before the discussion
- How to use language to foster openness
- Assessing the compromise within the discussion
- The major mistakes Kayla has made when approaching this topic
Connect with us after the show at wellnessglowup.com!
- Connect with us for daily inspiration on IG: @wellnessglowupmeda
- Order Kayla’s book Things I Could Never Thank You For for paperback here
- Dropps | Visit dropps.com and use the promo code KAYLA for 15% off your order.
This podcast is for educational purposes only. The host claims no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information presented herein.