Manage episode 299809622 series 1523830
Guest: Dave Seymour, Real Estate Investor
This week’s podcast guest is Dave Seymour. Dave immigrated from the UK to Boston in the mid-eighties. Unfortunately, his American dream didn’t go so well. He didn’t have a plan and was drowning in debt. Fast-forward in the future, he now has a tremendously successful real estate investing business. He eventually got into television, radio, and podcasting. One of his first shows was called “Flipping Boston”. He learned a ton by fixing and flipping old properties and running through the numbers. He built a great reputation and excellent exposure. Listen to the full episode to learn more about royalties and how appearing on various media can help you grow your business.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Fiscal responsibility…
- What inspired Dave to rebuild himself
- Cushy job, cushy pension?
- Get rewarded for the work you put in…
- Building wealth for your own business
- Implementing what you learn
- How to find the right opportunities for you
- Creating multiple revenue streams