Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 10, 2022 10:41 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 297335465 series 2848337
- When I quit my corporate with good pay and position to take a career break while spending time looking after my late mum who passed away in Nov 2019, I was going into unknown. Not sure if I will get a job of my choice soon with my age and high pay. I was not sure if I would venture into another area. I took the leap of faith and quit despite all uncertainties.
- Many well intended meaning friends would worry for me and supported me with recommendations of jobs and headhunters. However, I was not ready to start work so soon and needed to spend the time to reflect before charging again for another 20 or more years.
- As I had built my financial reserves over the years, that gave me some buffer to stay comfortable for awhile while searching for my new direction.
- I chanced upon Soul Rich Woman and attended the blueprint workshop, started my podcast show. I started mentorship program with GeneciaAlluora and my journey in the last 3 months was accelerated in many ways. I completed 56 episodes on Women Leadership and embarking on 2nd season of another 55 episodes.
- I have launched 2 ebooks , 21 ways of being headhunted and Money Blueprint for Women Leaders. I had done 8 FB live and tried recording my testimonial for my mentor in Global Virtual stage using new software.
- All this is possible only with my mentors, my podcast coach and community who is supportive and want you to succeed.
- It is uncomfortable to get out of my comfort zone but I still did it despite fear of unknown and fill myself with positive and new opportunities
- I focus on what I am grateful for such as my family, friends, Soul Rich Woman community and my faith which keeps me going despite the difficult times.
- Whenever I felt like giving up, I focus on why I have started so that keep me going for my Dream which is freedom so I have option to choose what I want to work, when and how. I have flexibility of time to
- I hope that through my sharing, it draws inspiration and personal reflection for you. I believe every woman can be a leader in your own way. Connect with me through Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
My link: https://shor.by/leaderonline
- I look forward to seeing you in my next episode where I will be sharing with you tips and ways to realize your full potential as a leader on Woman Leadership.