Manage episode 315147031 series 3159986
Simran Kaur and Sonya Gupthan of Girls That Invest are 2 millennial investors who are extremely passionate about all things investing and personal finance. With only 20-30% of women investing in stocks and bridging the wealth gap, Simran & Sonya have made it their personal mission to make sure young women are represented in the financial media space (please no more news articles on how to save $10 on groceries!)
Simran & Sonya love creating investing education that is inviting and enjoyable to consume. Since launching their podcast Girls That Invest, which breaks down the intimidating and not-so-well-taught world of investing and growing wealth (minus the jargon), they have become the largest investing/stock market podcast for women worldwide!
You can follow Simran & Sonya on Instagram.
- Growing up with immigrants parents & the conversations around money
- How they first learned about investing
- The intimidation factor around investing
- Initial steps they took to actually become an investors
- Limiting beliefs new investors may have around investing & money
- WTF is a fractional share!?
- Tips on when you should start investing
- Favorite resources to learn about investing
For full episode show notes, click here.
Check out Sharesies, the New Zealand brokerage app for women.
Loving this episode? Leave us a review if you’re listening on Apple podcasts and be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!
Until next time, stay empowered, stay inspired and #staypoderosa ✨
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/YoQuieroDinero.