Manage episode 274763535 series 2291817
Podcasts have always been a fantastic way to expand your reach and visibility by appearing on other people’s shows, and in doing so, widen your network by building new relationships with likeminded people.
In this episode, I discuss the podcast industry and how fast it’s growing, as well as the importance of utilizing the medium to grow your online audience. Tune in to find out the one strategy that will catapult your influence as a personal brand entrepreneur.
- [05:03] - Predicted ad spend for podcasts by the end of 2021
- [07:13] - Why every podcast guest needs to be interested
- [08:30] - Always give away your best advice
- [10:34] - Keep the connection going
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Utilizing podcasts as a marketing strategy
- Be genuinely interested about the host and their audience
- Don’t hold back on the knowledge you’re sharing
- The conversation doesn’t end when the episode does
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Episode 402 - Market Like a Magnet and Profit Quicker
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.